Polar Interface Plus Home Order
Call for availablility 781-647-9777
Used along with the Polar Accurex Plus and the XTrainer Plus,the Polar interface
unit is a communication device that connects to a personal computer. It can download
recorded heart rate and timing data from a Polar Heart Rate Monitor by simply placing the
wrist receiver on the interface unit and launching the transfer of data.Communication
between the interface unit and the wrist receiver is achieved wirelessly.
The Polar Interface Plus System:
A must for anyone who owns an Accurex Plus or X- Trainer
- Transfers heart rate data from the Accurex Plus and XTrainer to a windows driven PC for
- Generates multiple reports and graphs heart rate data and workout parameter information.
- Software provides a flexible training log, sports diary, and planner.
- The Training Advisor Software will give the user training guidelines based on fitness
levels and training goals.
Software Update 3/2001 Version 1:10:022
Mac Compatibility requires the following
1) Mac that can run Windows 3.1 or higher
2) A cable to connect to a com port or your computer to a 9 pin female connector on
3) Take off 4 rubber feet on bottom, remove four screws and insert 9 volt battery