Our objective is the provide our races a fair, easy way to find runners, sponsors and other items that would be expensive and time consuming for race directors promoting just one race.
1) We are already in the Bike, Running and Triathlon industry and have many retail and other important contacts. To link web sites, distribute race applications and cross promote.
2) I plan to incorporate online race Sign Up with Visa, Master Card, mailing of entry forms and links to race applications over my growing email list. This strategy can be used to promote specials associated with the sponsors
3) Having at least 50 races, allows each race to be cross promoted. Each time a person enters over the net, their e-mail address is captured. As the list grows other races can benefit. Also runners will bookmark the web site, go there to sign up for races.
4) Computer Expertise: This allows our custom designed program to automatically add online pre-race sign ups to the mailed list.
5) Search Engine Expertise: Will create pages easily found on Search Engines which will draw runners to the site.
I look at my business as an opportunity to promote products used by runners, cyclists and triathletes in a cost effective and professional matter.
Basic Package (200 Runners)
Banner at Race Site
Middle Package (200 Runners)
Banner at Race Site, Logo on application and Web Site
Detailed Web Site with course map, online entry, link to Cool Running, Sponsor Logo's on Web Site, Application, T-Shirt, Posters at least 400 runners. Banner at Race Site
Runners World Basic Package