Downloads multiple files thru an infared
device directly to your PC
for only $40 if your computer does not have the port. Used also with the Polar
s610, s710 the Polar infrared unit is a communication device that connects to a personal computer. It can download
recorded heart rate and timing data from a Polar Heart Rate Monitor by simply placing the
wrist receiver near the infared unit
and launching the transfer of data.
between the infared unit and the wrist receiver is achieved wirelessly.
The s810 has R-R recording meaning it can record every heart beat.
This data can be used to determine over training and detect other
irregularities in your heart rate. The infrared unit is needed unless you are running
WINDOWS 95 and have an infrared device built into your computer.
You will need the infrared device if you run any other operating system.
The precision performance software comes with the
heart monitor not the IR device.
Sample of Graphs
Basic features: Heart Rate Monitoring functions on all S Series
(these features also found in polar achiever line)
- wireless, continuous and ECG accurate heart rate measurement
- coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross talk caused by other users of heart rate
- slim new wear link transmitter (can change battery CR2025)
- three adjustable Target Zones
- three adjustable, alternating Timers
- lap and split times with average heart rate (unlimited)
- visual and audible out of Target Zone alarms
- recovery heart rate
- average heart rate for each lap
New S Series features found in all S series models
Polar S810 Watch functions:
- sports watch with alarm clock and calendar
- stop watch with lap times and average heart rate
- electro luminescent backlight
- water resistant to 20 meters (62 feet)
Polar S810 Recording functions:
- Down load unlimited workouts thru an infrared port.
- 32,000 data points of heart rate versus time.
- Upload watch settings, reminders and workout info thru either the
infrared port or your speakers
- maximum and average heart rates for the total exercise period
- average heart rates for each lap
- time spent above, within and below each Target Zone
- last recovery heart rate
- lap and split times with average and current heart rates
- exercise profile
- relaxation rate
- Sample of Graphs
Polar s810 Heart Rate
Polar s810 watch only $329 (need transmitter)
Add $59 for infrared unit
Home Order Why to buy from US Polar Achiever Comparison